> Do any of these provide similar extensions for
> "conditional assembly"?

I don't *think* so. I *think* all are collections of macros. They operate at
the programming language level, not at the preprocessor language level.

Hard to picture how one would write an extension to the conditional assembly
language, other than as a preprocessor (exit or otherwise) for the
assembler. Pretty brutal because you would have to expand embedded macros
yourself. Probably easier to write a replacement for all of HLASM --
decidedly a non-trivial task.

A few things might be done as macros. Might be possible to do your original
request as a macro, accepting input and returning results in GBLC's. Again,
I am no longer enough of a macro hacker to really consider how it might be
done.

Charles