From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Abe Kornelis
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 14:59
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEABRC anomaly

[Some people who received this message don't often get email from
a...@bixoft.nl. Learn why this is important at
https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Shmuel, all,

it's been a long time since I last saw code like that.
Worst example was code that XOR-ed the opcode of an AH instruction to switch
back and forth between AH and SH to print a report in two columns.

If I still had code like that in my code base, I'd prioritize to make that code
RENT. (if I had enough breathing room to make that decision)

Kind regards,
Abe
===