Hi,

I've been working on the code to monitor resources.  My first type of
resource implementation that I've looked at is the Open Cluster
Framework resource agent API.

Need to add many more, but gotta start somewhere.

The test code so far just validates that the error exits all work.

Also ran into something interesting...

I upgraded Ubuntu the other day (more or less accidentally) and the new
version of glib caused some of the valgrind exception expressions to be
out of date.

The new version of clang that came with it caught some potential NULL
indirections in the code - that it and coverity and I had missed before.

Those are all fixed and everything is pushed upstream and everything is
available for your reading and building pleasure.

--
    Alan Robertson <al...@unix.sh> - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce