Hi Atom,

I'm aware of that they are limited by their choice of suppliers, but
they didn't ever mention ipv6 was going away until about 5 days ago. I
don't read their blog, so I didn't know until our builds started
breaking randomly.

If they supported ::1 (loopback), our testing would work just fine.

They made a choice to eliminate this - and IMHO, a week is insufficient
notice, and a note on a blog is an inadequate way to let people know.

We now have to either wait for them to decide to keep a little old
infrastructure around, or move somewhere else.

>From the perspective of the kernel, we don't support ipv4. It's
something that would take a while to fix, and it's an incredibly stupid
way to spend very limited resources.

We can do everything we want to do using ipv6 - except test under
Travis-CI :-(.

    -- Alan