After switching off TLS i observed that this is not a TLS Problem.
It happens to other connection as well
All idel connections are on the same worker.
There is nothing obvious in the logs

ASSP refuses to get new connections (no log as well) and is restarted
from the service monitor.

going back to 7.21 fixes the problem.

Matti

--