I¹d like to see a regex option for key words that perhaps you always want to
fall in the warning range and not be scored otherwise(for those of us with a
primarily scoring setup).  Obviously only if they are not whitelisted.
There are select words that I know always have a decent (50/50)~ (60/40)
probability of being good .  I¹d rather not leave such emails to the balance
of all scoring tests.  I¹d rather they automatically be tagged and passed.
Again, assuming none of the whitere, whiteorg, whitedomains, whitelist, NP,
etc etc are matching.  In addition to the obvious advantage, it think it
would reduce some of the load on the server because it would be a
faux-whiteRe.. Numerous other checks would be skipped.

Thoughts?

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT