From: Daniel K. Du Vall
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 9:36 AM
To: ASSP development mailing list (assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net)
Subject: ASSP version 2.3.4(13149) Spamdb is possibly incompatible

I know that this has probably come up before here but I can't seem to find a
fix for this error.
Do I need to run this manually and if so where do I run it from?

Jun-01-13 09:31:29 [init] Warning: the current Spamdb is possibly incompatible
to this version of ASSP. Please run a rebuildspamdb. current: n/a - required:
2_13136_5.010001_UAX#29_WordStem

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us