I killed the WhiteRe completely since most of them are old.
I've restarted, and so far so good, BUT it seems to take a while after
restart for the warnings to start, which I further don't understand.
What's really strange is that the WhiteRe hasn't changed for a really long
time.  No idea why this suddenly started happening, but hopefully just
ditching them altogether will fiz the errors/warnings.  When I saw this
last night, what I'm really baffled by is that things would be okay for a
while after restart, say an hour or two, and then the warnings / stuck will
start and continue.

FYI
The \from \to came from you years ago as a suggestion.  It was well before
SPF handling and was for a very specific email.  Now, I'm looking more
generally:

Might there be a negative scoring that I could add to bombre for a specific
subdomain of ours here that i could use to give a bonus couple of points to
any mail from whatever@[domain].ext that comes to [domain]@
oursub.ourdomain.org?
For example, if mail is from *RedCross*.org to 249058619899@
sub.ourdomain.org give it -10 to help it eek by as Mail OK when it might
have had a score that would have otherwise made it scored as spam.  Most of
the erroneously rejected mails are mails like this.  That's sort of what
the cnn filter in the whitere was intended for, but I don't need it to be
white, just reduce the score.  I don't want something if you think it'll be
too cpu intensive though.

The key here is that this subdomain is setup as a wildcard alias.  It goes
to a group of users and those users are free to use the [whatever]@
sub.ourdomain.org online with whomever they see fit.  That lets us track
email usage and know when a specific email address has been sold to another
entity or stolen (and then set a rule to reject those messages).

Is there a trick

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Thomas Eckardt <thomas.ecka...@thockar.com