Saw an email get rejected due to a hit on DNSBL.  It was from a legit user
using Comcast's (major ISP here in the US) webmail system.

All of the received lines were fine, and the home cable modem's address was
not listed there.

However, there was a line below the received lines like this:

It looked like an IPV6 address, but my research showed that W.X.Y.Z was
actually the ipv4 address of the user's home cable modem/router and that IP
was correctly in DNSBL.

enhancedOriginIPDetect is set to "all but most origin"

I haven't seen this before, but could have certainly missed others.  Just
happened to catch this one.

Is X-Originating-IP something that's checked?

Bug?  Did I do something wrong?  Any way to insure this doesn't happen
again?

Thanks