That file has:

Warning -
Our anti-spam and anti-virus system has detected a virus or phishing
attack within an email sent to you.  Should you feel that this was
in error, or have questions please feel free to contact support and
supply them with a copy of this email.

The following are details from the email:

I'm not seeing that in the email and wouldn't expect to
as EmailVirusReportsToRCPT is disabled.

It's the report to the *admin* that is missing the to and subject line of
the alert.   (EmailVirusReportsTo)    I'd expect the email to come with a
subject indicating that a potential virus was found.  Instead, my alert
emails have no subject and I can't even filter based on TO since that's a
missing line too.

Thanks