Thanks for chiming in Robert.  I had previously looked tat that info page.
What I'm trying to figure out is if something changed in one of the last
couple of releases of ASSP that could be causing these false positives now.

And I don't understand why they would be delivered to the end user if
ClamAV thought it was phishing.  I'm glad that they were sent through since
ClamAV was wrong, but I want to make sure functionality is working when
there's a real phishing attempt.