Gooegg - We don't use this (virtual) machine for anything other than ASSP,
but I tested with Chrome and IE and see no issues browsing HTTPS sites.  I
wouldn't even being to know where to start looking in Wireshark.  I've used
it for sniffing here and there, but don't know enough about tls/ssl to know
what is normal vs what's not re captured packets.