Thanks again for all of this!  Some of these little tweaks will make a big
difference in my day to day.

Note, that after launching this new version, I am getting the warning:

warning: the current HMMdb is possibly incompatible to this version of
ASSP. Please run a rebuildspamdb. current:
2_14315_5.020001_UAX#29_UAX#15_WordStem1.27 - required:
2_14315_UAX#29_UAX#15_WordStem1.27

I'm running a rebuild, but I haven't ever seen that before when doing a
version upgrade.