From: Thomas Eckardt [mailto:thomas.ecka...@thockar.com]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 1:25 AM
To: ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Assp-test] ASSP version 2.5.4(16282)

Net::SMTP must be installed
'assp/sl-cache/Net-SMTP-assp_starttls.sl' must be available.

try to shutdown assp, clean the 'sl-cache' folder , start assp,

Thomas

Von:    "Daniel K. Du Vall" <dduv...@1peter4-10.org>
<assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  10.10.2016 00:39
Betreff:        [Assp-test] ASSP version 2.5.4(16282)

Couldn't start TLS to *** using 'Net::SMTP': Undefined subroutine
Net::SMTP::starttls at sub main::email_send_X line 41 thread 1

ASSP version 2.5.4(16282)
Running on Ubuntu 12.04.
Perl version v5.14.2

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated, Daniel Du Vall

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!