With exchange, if I want to be able to successfully resend an email that
previously had an attachment stripped, I need to let ASSP change the date.
Your code works wonderfully for this.  Thank you.

Would it be at all possible for you to add an option in the message GUI
where we can resend to resend with original date OR resend with current
date?  This way, if I am resending that was blocked due to spam score and
not a bad attachment, I'd have the option to have it retain its original
date.  Many users are confused as to when the person actually sent the mail
when I resend an erroneously blocked message and this option would fix that
problem.

OR - is there any benefit to instead having resent messages with the
exchange option use the current date having them simply increment the time
by a second?

Thanks for the consideration.