Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  11.09.2019 23:02
Betreff:        [Assp-test] discarded and OkayMail not being cleaned up
during rebuild?

My okamil and discarded folders don't seem to be sticking around maxfiles.

I discovered that okamil has over 300,000 messages in it, and discarded
has 44,000.   notspam and spam seem to be cleaned up and stay around
mexfiles.

Is there a setting that I could have wrong that's causing this?

Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!