Hi,
Thank you so much for everything.
I don't have much idea with linux and neither with assp.
I have a 2010 exchange hosted in the laboratory (which is already
discontinued) and I am trying in the laboratory to add this antispam server
because I have heard wonders of it and it is even free. For business needs
we have to save costs and I am trying to implement it but I am not able.
The problem I have is the following:
Input: Internet -----> ASSP -----> Exchange -----> User -----> works. I get
the emails.
Output: User -----> Exchange (smtp port 225) ------> ASSP (In:
port225-Relaying Postfix port 125) ------> Internet does not work. The
mails do not come out.
I was doing tests with Telnet:
If I telnet to the exchange smtp server to port 225 I connect without
problems and I can do shipping tests with mail from ok and rcpt to ok.
If I telnet to the assp smtp server on port 225, at the beginning I
connected via telnet without problem but there came a time that gives an
error 421 and does not even connect me. It is as if I had a limit of
connections and I have overcome it. Now I do not know how to solve that
problem because the only thing that occurs to me is to reset to factory
values and reconfigure from the beginning.
Sorry for the extension.
And thank you very much for your help.
Greetings.