I'm desperate for help.  It seems that ASSP has thread problems frequently
when it reloads the config.  I see warnings that the Main_Thread is unable
to transfer connection to any worker, often every 5 minutes for hours.

May-17-21 20:40:35 Saving config
May-17-21 20:40:35 Info: no configuration changes detected - nothing to
save - file c:/assp/assp.cfg is unchanged
May-17-21 20:41:08 Info: notification message queued to sent to
assp-not...@ourcharity.org
May-17-21 20:41:08 Warning: Main_Thread is unable to transfer connection to
any worker - try again!

Even when there's no settings detected (line 2 above), it can hang.

I can't seem to figure out why.

Windows 2012 R2
Strawberry Perl
Latest ASSP