One solution is to enable the client certificate for the Office365 sending
connector and to validate this client certificate for authentication in
assp using:

a separate SSL relayPort listener for these connections and to configure

listenPortSSL
smtpSSLRequireClientCert
SSLSMTPCertVerifyCB - (read SSLWEBCertVerifyCB)
SSLSMTPConfigure - (read SSLWEBConfigure)

eg. the same way you would configure a direct connection from Office365 to
a local Exchange server.
I'm not sure, if this will work with selfsigned certificates - possibly
you'll need to buy the client authentication cert, if Office365 does not
accept a selfsigned client certificate..
The client cert is only used for authentication - for the SSL/TLS traffic
the assp server cert is used!

A second solution  (the one I prever)  would be to send the outgoing
Office365 mails directly to your local Exchange by configuring both sites
for SSL only (with SSL-client-cert-auth) - MS has nice manuals for those
connections. The Exchange server (eg. in hybrid mode) then sends the
outgoing mails the same way like for your local users (with
...->assp->...).

Both methodes are very secure because of the
client-certificate-authentication.

Another (still not implemented in assp) possible solution would be to
analyze the header lines and to verify (in addition to the connected IP
and the sender address) the 'X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id:' header line.
This header line contains the Office365 tenant unique identifier.
The identifier for privat (not company related) outlook.com addresses is
for example : X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id:
84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa (more than 99% seen in spam)
The problem here is, that assp needs to receive the MIME-header first
before a relay allowed connection can be detected. At this point in time
assp is unable to switch over to the relayHost and the internal MTA (your
exchange) will have to route the mail.

I don't see a secure solution, if you don't use a hosted organization at
Office365 - and - (if used) privat Office365 accounts are not able to
configure a smarthost using a client certificate.

Thomas