I never saw this prior to 22326, but have seen it twice on 22326 running on
Windows.  ASSP will run for days/weeks without issue, but once the UDP
socket errors start, I need to restart or else they'll continue every 5
minutes or so.  I get 2 of the same error messages in a row, every 5 min or
so, until ASSP is restarted.

Dec-28-22 10:49:35 Error: DNS - unable to create any UDP socket to
nameservers (2 of my servers here)
Dec-28-22 10:49:35 Error: DNS - unable to create any UDP socket to
nameservers ( 2 of my servers here  )