> Um don't confuse this project with others. This project has had an
EXCELLENT reputation for stability. Not to mention from my use and
experience in the last 1205.055 days of running ASSP, mostly a bug free
history as well.

In the last email, all you complained about was that there was no
stability (since 1.2.6).  I am not confusing ASSP with any other
project, simply stating that code is always going through revisions.
Name a perfect code writer.

> I have boosted about ASSP for years,

Hehe..you said boosted.=)

>  Lately I feel almost embarrassed due to the amount of issues. I am
having to explain all this, and justify use and current issues to
clients. Much less still recommending others to run it, just to be faced
head on with bugs or issues. Reflects wonderfully back on me ;)

Perhaps the platform you're running on is causing your headaches?  I run
on a Windows 2000 Server.  I don't have the issues you're experiencing.

>  Ok, so the noPB problem I mentioned with 1.3.3.8 has been resolved?
Or the email header I posted of what should have been a whitelisted
email, not spam, yet is daily rejected as spam.
> Or the other issues, like someone repeatedly sending spam, yet PB
doesn't kick on on that IP address. Also I still receive Bayesian spam
from IP's in my denyalways file.
> All with 1.3.3.8, so that's bug free? Or issues worked out long ago in
beta versions?

Probably a configuration issue?  Mine works fine, no problems.  I use PB
Scoring and it works great!  You mentioned that you're changing ASSP to
meet your needs.  Maybe that has something to do with it
(relative/non-relative pathing and such, I don't know)?

> So these are problems introduced with 1.3.x code base. Several
releases and patches which lead to the current naming scheme and etc.
Yet still problems remain.

Have you tried setting up a Beta server with the latest beta version of
ASSP.  Maybe try another platform (that doesn't require you to change
the code) to see if you have the same issues.

> While you might not be subject to those bugs or issues. I see quite
many posting, other than myself, reporting problems all over the place
with various 1.3.x releases.

Guess I've been very fortunate.  The issues that "are" reported are
usually fixed same day or next by Fritz.  I think many issues are simply
due to misconfigured configs or simple misunderstandings.  I know, I've
run across it myself even.

Regards,
Brett