What the heck is going on,I really don't know.

In regards to my previous message, I went ahead and checked by text
most of the log files through an ssh session to the mail server.

Here' s what I've found :
------
Mar-02-10 21:12:03 [MessageOK] 83.218.67.228 <eccentricall...@itweetu.com> to:
clients'@domain.gr -- Message OK -- [UPS Delivery Problem NR 43111];
------

No "spam" or "notspam". Nothing. Message is _NOT_ registered anywhere
in the logfile. Just "message ok" and "passing it". Not giving any place
where I could find this message or a message/assp serial number.

Does anyone know what is going on here ?

This is suspicious and I feel threatened by it, since I don't know
how to defend for this.

TIA,

s.