Von:    "Adrian Stoica" <adrian.sto...@allevo.ro>
An:     <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  22.09.2016 16:54
Betreff:        [Assp-user] Syslog question

Hello

Even if I used this option from long time, only today I noticed that the
ASSP logs sent to external syslog server, have facility = local5 with
severity = error, regardless of the setting from assp : Syslog Facility
(SysLogFac).

What should I do to use mail facility and info or notice severity ?

Thank you,

Adrian

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!