Hi,

I'm trying to set up one server containing ASSP and the end users'
mailboxes on one server.

I could do

        internet --> exim --> ASSP --> postfix

but since I am more familiar with Postfix I would rather do

        internet --> postfix --> ASSP --> postfix

However I am unsure how to run Postfix on one server with it listening to
both ports 125 (relay) and 25 (end users).

Has anyone got any ideas on how to go about this? I understand this is
more of a Postfix than an ASSP question but you never know.

Thanks!

MArtin