Dear ASSP community,
we are an Italian ESP (http://www.mailup.com) with worldwide customers
delivering about 10 billion emails per year, both marketing emails and
transactional emails.
I would kindly point out that I see some blocked emails with the message
"554 5.7.1 Mail appears to be unsolicited -- send error reports to.." that
is proper of ASSP.

I can assure you all that we are very committed in fighting spam and email
abuse (at least since a couple of years when I stepped in) and for this
reason I'd advise to contact me or our abuse department (ab...@musvc.com,
ab...@mailup.com) to signal unwanted emails rather than block
I don't want to oush any kind of "self promotion" but we ususally deal with
abuse complaints very promptly and we partner with several anti-abuse
gropus and companies to preemptively hinder any kind of abuse from our
network.

All the relevant information, especially our IPs, are published at this
page http://postmaster.mailup.com

If any of you have questions or need further clarifications please do not
hesitate to ask me

Best Regards

Alberto Miscia | Head of Deliverability & Compliance | MailUp