Hi,

I've been trying to figure out why my DKIM-Signature isn't valid
according to mxtoolbox.com, and it says the body hash is invalid.

Here's the analysis:
https://mxtoolbox.com/deliverability/e613b74c-e28b-49b8-a65c-e32ca11acde9

I send the email to both mxtoolbox and Gmail, and Gmail says the DKIM
passes ... but mxtoolbox says "Body Hash Did Not Verify" - they compute
their expected body hash value and it doesn't match the body hash in the
DKIM-Signature header ... so, which one is correct?

Thanks,

Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you