Von:    "Alexandre Arruda" <adald...@gmail.com>
An:     "For Users of ASSP" <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  28.02.2022 15:10
Betreff:        [Assp-user] Can't locate object method "connect" via
package "DBI"

Hi,

ASSP version 2.6.5(21218) (Perl 5.032001) (on linux)
DBI is up to date. (1.643)

I upgraded my Debian 10 install to Debian 11. After that, my ASSP
connection to my Postgresql DB failed with this errors:

22-02-28 10:50:35 [init] Try using Pg database <assp> for selected tables
22-02-28 10:50:36 [init] Whitelist database error: Can't locate object
method "connect" via package "DBI" at sub main::initDBHashes line 47.
22-02-28 10:50:36 [init] Warning: can not use defined database - switching
over to use files instead of database assp!

Best regards,

Alexandre

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!