keep in mind, that notspam mails are required to maintain the spamDB and 
HMMdb (e.g. Bayesian and HMM)!

I would leave 'freqNonSpam' at 1.
If the notspam collection grows too fast and you use Bayesian or HMM, 
change 'MaxBayesFileAge' to limit the amount of collected files.
The rebuild task processes youngest files first (down to the oldest). This 
way both databases are based on the most recent processed mails.


Thomas

DISCLAIMER: 
******************************************************* 
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally 
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the 

individual to whom it is addressed. 
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no 
known virus in this email! 
*******************************************************



Von:    "Dirk Kulmsee via Assp-user" <[email protected]>
An:     "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Kopie:  "Dirk Kulmsee" <[email protected]>
Datum:  26.08.2026 10:49
Betreff:        [Assp-user] Question about freqSpam / freqNonSpam







Hi everybody,
I have a question about the frequencies for collection. The description 
says I have to collect every mail or else BlockReports cannot recover 
mails if they haven't been collected before. That sounds obvious. But how 
about notspam mails? If ASSP considers a mail as good, it is delivered to 
the recipient and there should be no reason to resend it by a BlockReport. 

Question: can I safely lower the Non Spam Collection Frequency 
(freqNonSpam) without losing important data or am I missing something?

Dirk_______________________________________________
Assp-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-user



Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
Assp-user mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-user

Reply via email to