URGENTLY REQUIRED

We are the leading Cellular Telecomunication provider in Indonesia, seeking
highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join us as:

1. SALES & MARKETING (CODE: SL / MK)
* S1 degree in any dicipline

2. CASHIER & FINANCE ADMINISTRATION (CODE: CR /FA)
* D3/S1 degree in busines
administration, finance management, accounting &
taxation

3. GENERAL AFFAIR (CODE: GA)
* S1 degree in Industrial Engineering & Management.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Fluent in oral and writter English
· Familiar with windows applications
· Age below 28 years old
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
· Willing to be placed all over Indonesia

Interested candidates are requested to write in their resumes stating
qualifications, experience, age, and expected salaries together with photograph
and contact number.

Please send your application not later than October 7, 2006 and put the code on
top left corner of the envelope, to:

PT. TELKOMSEL AREA JAWA BALI
PLAZA BRI Lt. 17
JL. BASUKI RACHMAT NO. 122
SURABAYA

Website anda: http://www.assunnah.or.id & http://www.almanhaj.or.id
Website audio: http://assunnah.mine.nu
Berhenti berlangganan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ketentuan posting : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional