Spam detection software, running on the system "mail-gray.research.att.com", has

Content preview:  Roland, could you please make a test module for these two
  transformations? We're going to rely on it for a commercial application and
   IMO it'll be nice to have tests for this. > LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 ~/bin//ksh
   -c 'typeset -M tojkata foo ; foo=$B%"(B ; print $foo' $B%"(B >
LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8
   ~/bin//ksh -c 'typeset -M tojhira foo ; foo=$B%"(B ; print $foo' $B$"(B
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                            (cedric.blancher[at]googlemail.com)
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                            CUSTOM_MED
 0.8 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
valid
 0.9 NML_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED    ADSP custom_med hit, and not from a mailing list

--- Begin Message ---
Roland, could you please make a test module for these two
transformations? We're going to rely on it for a commercial
application and IMO it'll be nice to have tests for this.

> LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 ~/bin//ksh -c 'typeset -M tojkata foo ; foo=ア ; print $foo'
ア
> LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 ~/bin//ksh -c 'typeset -M tojhira foo ; foo=ア ; print $foo'
あ

Ced
--
Cedric Blancher <cedric.blanc...@googlemail.com>