From: janis_papanag...@hotmail.com
To: ast-users@lists.research.att.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:58:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [ast-users] A real number arithmetic issue

Yes, indeed, four years is obviously too old. :-)

I downloaded the binary from http://www2.research.att.com/sw/download/
and can confirm your results from the test case.

Just wondered that the latest precompiled binary for a standalone ksh is
also "quite old" (2012-08-06  BASE  linux.i386-64); is above download link
still valid? - I noticed you are using a 2014 version.

Thanks!