The reason I use a VOIP provider is for cost savings;

3 cents a minute makes it cheaper to just go with a fractional t1 or a bunch of POTS lines. 

 

>There is a price for quality, reliability and customer service

I know that it’s America, and you can charge whatever you want, so I’m certainly not telling you how to run the business.  but Teliax provides great service and reliability and quality for 2 cents/min., so…….?

I know I’m sounding like a Teliax employee, but I just think 3 cents a minute is a lot when someone could pay 2cents/min for the same thing.  The extra cent (or .9 cent) adds up when you use thousands of minutes (like a business does).  We use about 10000 minutes a month and pay a little less than 200/month to Teliax.  It’d cost us another 90 or so dollars if the rate was 2.9cents/minute.  I guess I just don’t see where a person paying 3cents/min would be gaining anything over just using a fractional t1 or something and have unlimited minutes.

Not trying to bash anyone, just want to lay it all out there.


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Wolpov
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:15 PM
To: 'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'
Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

 

There is a price for quality, reliability and customer service. 

 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross C
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:47 PM
To: 'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'
Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

 

2.9 cents a minute?  The most expensive I’ve seen….

 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Wolpov
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:25 PM
To: 'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'; 'Andrew P. Horton'
Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

 

Please seriously consider using us, Junction Networks.  We have over 1000 enterprise customers including many resellers.  Our DIDs are available throughout the US and they can be ordered and provisioned IMMEDIATELY through the user portal.  You don’t have to speak to anyone to order numbers.  You just have to get them in your dial plans!

 

We also have toll free numbers available for immediate provisioning through our User Portal.

 

Check out what people are saying about us:  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Junction+Networks

 

Check our real time DID availability (this page is updated in real time):  http://www.junctionnetworks.com/availability.php

 

Feel free to contact us with any questions at 800-801-3381.

 

Regards,

 

Rob Wolpov

 

 

 


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew P. Horton
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

 

Hi there,

 

We are a service provider seeking a relationship with an organization that can offer rock-solid US DIDs and origination services.

 

I came across Sixtel.  On the surface, things look reasonable.

 

Can anyone share their experiences with Sixtel (also iax.cc) and/or point me in the right direction of a dependable service provider that can support our needs?

 

Feel free to respond off list.

 

Thanks.

 

Andy.

 

_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz

Reply via email to