I am trying to setup asterisk as shown below.

                                 
                        xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
                     /=====(Call Origination)====\
                    /                 |               \
               R /                    |S               \
              T /                       |I                \ R
             P /                        |P                 \ T
        /                       |                   \ P
           S /             Asterisk                \ 
          T /                       /\                    \ S
         R /                         /  \                    \ T
        E /                       /    \                    \ R
     A /                   /      \                    \ E
    M /                   /        \                    \ A
     /                   /          \                    \ M
    /                   /            \                    \
   /                   /              \                    \
  /         __________/                \__________          \
 /         |                                            |          \
/            |                                          |           \
yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy                                     zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz
Terminating Gateway 1                            Terminating Gateway 2



The main objective to to have asterisk in the path of the call but the RTP
to go directly between the originating and terminating IP's.
I have had a play around with canreinvite but doesn't seem to make a
difference.

If someone could please help me out by pointing me in the right direction,
that would be great

Regards,
Zafer













_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz

Reply via email to