After the success of our previous Orlando Astricon Road Trip to NASA in
there has been some request about my organizing another for this year.

I have worked out via the hotel transportation to and from Epcot from the
hotel, and depending on responses we can even do it twice: Monday before
(Oct 2)  and Friday (Oct 6) after Astricon.

There are 25 spaces on the shuttle, and I will be signing people up on a
first come first serve basis.

Discount Tickets can be purchased at the hotel concierge, and should be
purchased in advance.

Prices (with tax) are dependant on the day

Monday Oct 2nd  are $117
Friday    Oct 6h are $125

Nir and I will be going on the Monday, so I will be looking for someone to
coordinate on the Friday

Please email your request for a seat on the shuttle to
eric+ep...@greenfield.tech

See you in Orlando
Eric
--