Mike Benoit wrote:

I got my hands on a couple of the raw .wav files, and it seems they do
not contain the artifacts I described in earlier emails. I ran my mp3
conversion script on the .wav's and the resulting mp3's do have the
artifacts (if played in XMMS only). So unless the MP3 conversion is
somehow picking up dropped audio packets which XMMS is exposing, this
doesn't appear to be the same issue you are running in to.

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to look into this. It's unfortunate that we're not experiencing the same issue, but I appreciate your efforts nonetheless.

Sincerely,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer