On 4/11/06, Andreas Nitsche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

I hope I'm right here.

Yesterday I tried to compile asterisk-1.2.6 with chan_bluetooth.

I entered the chan_bluetooth.so to CHANNEL_LIBS and set the line

include /path/to/chan_bluetooth/Makefile

at the end of the Makefile in the directory channels/.

/path/to/chan_bluetooth/chan_bluetooth.c:713:
error: 'struct ast_channel' has no member named 'pvt'

 Attached is a mildly updated chan_bluetooth.c, that compiled against (at least) the test-this-branch of this morning.

It successfully connects with a headset, but no sound, at least with the headset I tried. Segvios asterisk when you try to connect with a cellphone (an AG device), but it may always have done that.

I tried contacting the original author over the weekend, no response. What is the ultimate destiny of the bluetooth stuff, is the other bluetooth presence code going to also one day carry audio, or is this the last, best hope for bluetooth?

--
Mike Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge