----------------------------------------------------------- This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/3593/ -----------------------------------------------------------
(Updated June 10, 2014, 8:42 a.m.) Review request for Asterisk Developers and rmudgett. Changes ------- Updated patch to include the AO2_DEBUG changes discussed on the asterisk-dev list. Repository: Asterisk Description ------- Move some implementation specific code from astobj2_container.c into astobj2_hash.c and astobj2_rbtree.c. This completely removes the need for astobj2_container to switch on RTTI and it no longer has any knowledge of the implementation details. The RTTI itself is no longer needed but I don't want to remove it until weak reference containers are added in case I need it back again. If not, I'll remove it then. Diffs (updated) ----- branches/12/tests/test_astobj2.c 415657 branches/12/main/astobj2_rbtree.c 415657 branches/12/main/astobj2_private.h 415657 branches/12/main/astobj2_hash.c 415657 branches/12/main/astobj2_container_private.h 415657 branches/12/main/astobj2_container.c 415657 branches/12/build_tools/cflags.xml 415657 Diff: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/3593/diff/ Testing ------- Ran all the test framework tests plus the "astobj2 test" test. Ran testsuite tests/channels/pjsip. Thanks, George Joseph
-- _____________________________________________________________________ -- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com -- asterisk-dev mailing list To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-dev
