Hi All,
          I have posted this question in the asterisk forum, and they asked me
to contact the asterisk-development forum.

I want to call ring group where 2 monitors will ring simultaneously, and I want
pre video feature for it( that is video before answering the call). I am
surprised that it works when I dial one SIP video monitor ( I get the video
before answering the call), but when I dial the ring group (with two sip
extensions), I dont get the video before answering the call. I only get video
once the call is answered.

3CX supports this feature by default, we dont need to configure anything, I
believe there must be some options for asterisk as well.

I need this feature for my video door entry system, it is a big project, and I
want to solve it for my customers
Is there anyone who has worked on this kind of project before ? Any help would
be much appreciated

thanks in advance