I've posted python3 compatibility changes for the testsuite [1]. This has gotten some testing (which found issues that have been fixed), but really a full testsuite run is required to verify no errors.  I do not have adequate hardware to complete this task, I'm hoping someone in the community could assist with this.  I'm looking for anyone who has available hardware to run the complete testsuite against Asterisk master and report any regressions this patch causes for python2.  Although some tests may work with python3 many will not, once this patch is merged we can more easily fix issues in the individual tests.  Feel free to report regressions as findings on the review or you can just upload asterisk-test-suite-report.xml to the JIRA ticket [2].

Thanks,
Corey

[1] https://gerrit.asterisk.org/8854
[2] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-26826