How will the ARI/dialplan integration handle specific extensions?  For example if I have a stasis app which registers itself to dialplan as 'somecontext', how does this integration decide which extensions are handled by the app?  Does that app get calls for all extensions or only specific extensions?  Do we create a new type of ARI app which would respond to PBX switch callbacks where all calls go to the stasis router app which then accepts or rejects calls based on the ARI apps own extension list?  For example if we have a context:

[from-outside]
exten => 7002052000,1,Stasis(myapp)
exten => 7002052001,1,Stasis(myapp)

How do you envision replicating having these two extensions handled but all other extensions being invalid?