On 13/05/2020 12:18, Joshua C. Colp wrote:

The only persistent information is stored in "database show" and would not cover this. It's only on endpoints that register that we store information there. Is all of this manually configured or are you using FreePBX (the transport naming is similar to theirs)? If you remove everything but the specific endpoint in question what happens?

The system is based on freepbx. However all the ipv6 stuff is based on custom ipv6 asterisk conf files. The only thing freepbx contributes is the conf lines for the aor.

I will strip strip everything out of the conf files except the ipv6 stuff and see what happens.

Roger