Hello!

On 13.01.21 at 13:44 Michael Maier wrote:

> On 19.12.20 at 21:10 Michael Maier wrote:
>> On 19.12.20 at 07:45 Michael Maier wrote:
>>> Maybe there is a problem with registering 3 numbers to the same
>>> destination, which are handled by asterisk through the exactly same
>>> connection (tls/tcp)?
>>
>> After evaluation lots of faulty retries, I could see, that this problem
>> only could be seen as long as there are all 3 numbers (re)-registered at
>> the same time (maybe chance).
>>
>> I could even find an example, where suddenly all numbers are registered
>> at the same time though they have been reregistered before serially (the
>> third number was 1:20 minutes before the other two numbers).
>> But suddenly, the third number was reregistered at the same time as the
>> other 2 numbers. Exactly at this moment, the faulty retries are
>> beginning. I think, there could be a problem to distinguish registration
>> more than two numbers to the same destination.
>>
>> At the moment now, they are registering at different times (ok, 2 at the
>> same time, but the 3. number is registered 3 seconds later). I couldn't
>> see any problem right now. I'll wait and see if this assumption can be
>> verified.
>

> After long time of debugging and testing, things seem to be clear now:

Meanwhile I could proof (on base of four transports to the same
destination), that the following configuration of an individual
transport for each used trunk ensures, that there are no more
(re)Registering problems - even if they are done at the same time:

[trunk1]
type=transport
protocol=tls
bind=0.0.0.0:0
             ^
ca_list_file=/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
method=tlsv1_2
verify_server=yes
allow_reload=no
tos=0xb8
cos=3

[trunkn]
type=transport
protocol=tls
bind=0.0.0.0:0
             ^
ca_list_file=/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
method=tlsv1_2
verify_server=yes
allow_reload=no
tos=0xb8
cos=3

=> That's a configuration for an encrypted SIP connection.

You can verify if it works correctly, by checking
netstat -n | grep 5061

If you get the same amount of connections as registered trunks,
configuration works as expected.

Thanks
Michael