Hello,

I am writing a patch which allows running channels involved in attended transfer through dialplan.

(transferee) <-> (to_transferee)(to_transfer_target) <-> (transfer_target(s))

Am I correct in the following assumptions:

- When attended transfer is executed, "to_transferee" channel is going to be hung up and forgotten about

- The "transferee" channel is going to be masqueraded into "to_transfer_target" channel. So there is no point in running "transferee" channel through dialplan, because it will inherit properties of "to_transfer_target" channel.

I am unsure what exactly happens on masquerade. Are all channel properties transferred, like dynamic features, call and pickup groups, volume etc?

Best regards,

Nik