Main 1.866.411.7266
Fax 1.888.892.7266
Email p...@scom.ca

On 10/12/2022 9:50 AM, Thomas Ray wrote:
Well Asterisk 1.8 has been EOL since 2015 so it's been 7 years. I mean, after 7
years of not keeping anything current to make it current can be a way bigger
task than it should be.

On 2022-10-12, 9:43 AM, "asterisk-dev on behalf of Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services
Inc.)" <asterisk-dev-boun...@lists.digium.com on behalf of p...@scom.ca> wrote:

     thanks for the suggestion on Chan_PJSIP - i will look into that.

     I appreciate that all of this is EOL but it is hudge work to bring
     something that already works current?

     Was just hoping that someone had a patched chan_sip.so file floating
     around that delt with the fake "Sending fake auth rejection for"

     with the ip address?

     Happy Wednesday !!!
     Thanks - paul

     Paul Kudla