Since we did RC releases last Monday, we would have normally done the GA
releases of 18.18.0 and 20.3.0 yesterday.  However, since these are the
first releases post-migration, we're delaying those until this Thursday to
give more time for feedback.  We haven't received any so far so please, if
you haven't already done so, review the RC tarballs and the releases/18 and
releases/20 branches to make sure you understand the changes and let us
know if you see any issues.

Also, the following wiki documentation has been updated to incorporate the
migration changes:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Code+Contribution
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Commit+Messages
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Release+Management