Hi All,

With the help and patience of this forum, I have been able to set my asterisk box to make outbound
calls to iconnecthere. My intention is to make two such calls and bridge them( three way calling) . Based on a earlier suggestion, I have created two accounts with iconnect and have successfully registered both the accounts from asterisk. I am having difficulty in setting my extension.conf to make two calls on the iconnect channels and brige them. Any help is greatly appreciated. If there is another way to do this please let me know.

Thanks
Pradeep