I'm afraid I have no idea what your goal is here. Do you have a phone somewhere in this configuration? I don't see it. Please explain what it is you are trying to do. From what I see (though much data is missing from your explanatin) anytime you place a call, it will result in a loop.

While you're at it, include the following information:

sip show peers
sip show registry

sip debug (and wait for a cycle of SIP messages to go by)

JT

Hi!
I have a new problem with my SIP device.I have done some changes and
now I receive continuosly a SIP message: "501" "Not impelmented" back
from the SIP Gateway. I can see that it doesn't register to Asterisk.
I have in the SIP device:

Registrar 1:    UnRegistered    to: 2222
registrar: 188.208.12.237  5060    expires: 2000
name: gateway              passwd: 123

My sip.conf:

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
context = default
transfer = yes
threewaycalling = yes
usecallerid = yes
hidecallerid = no
register => gateway:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2222

[gateway]
type=friend
callerid="sip" <2222>
username=gateway
host=188.208.12.37
secret=123

My extensions.conf

exten => 2222,1,dial,SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]|60|rTt
exten => 2222,2,Hangup

I'm going crazy with this...I think that I'm not doing well the registration but I
can't find why!! 188.208.12.237 is the IP of the asterisk and 188.208.12.37
is the IP of the SIP gateway. 2222 is one of the phones of the SIP
Gateway...Anyone can help????Please!
Thanks very very much
Michelle

-----