[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I need to make a little IVR app and get/send the data
into a MS-SQL database.
As far as I know, it doesn't have driver for Linux.
Anybody here already found here any workaround for this situation?
Maybe, I can use an AGI interface to do that, maybe perl+ODBC?

Isamar

You can use the FreeTDS library to write your necesary code for authentication (and other queries) . A week or two ago I have wrote a module that worked well for me: cdr_sybase(for cdr insertion) and I was able to compile this using FreeTDS not
only Sybase OpenClient. I didn't tested on MSSQL but I don't see a reason why not to work...

Cristian Vasiliu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AccessNET