Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has encountered a similar problem as I have with recieving calls on Asterisk from a CISCO AS5350 (over SIP). I have dtmf relay configured on the AS, however, when someone calls in from the PSTN sometimes their digits are inputted twice, which messes up the extensions.

If there is a better way to terminate calls from a AS without using SIP, that would fix this problem, then I'd be interested in that too.

Have any ideas? If it would help, I could provide you with some of my config files.

Brian.