Blind and assisted transfer work with Cisco 7960 phones.
Blind transfer works fine with Budgetones.
As long as you register to Asterisk.

Jamie Carl wrote:

Ok, just been thinking about this and thought I would ask before trying it out again.

What is the state of SIP transfers? By this I mean transfers initiated via SIP messages, not via DTMF and '#'. Last time I tried, on X-Lite, clicking the transfer button dropped the call.

Also, are/will both REFER and BYE/also methods be supported? To me, the SIP way of transfering is alot nicer and it seems silly to me to have a transfer button on your SIP phone that u can't use.

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Jazz Inc.
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]